Friday, 11 March 2011

Time to say goodbye?

My life is like a sitcom at times and often if I'm truthful leaves me confused and thinking WTF. Tonight was a perfect example of my less than perfect life.

I woke up this morning with a horrendous sore throat, and given that last time shortly after my admission I had a quincy on my tonsils I was so afraid this had happened again. Thank God no quincy 'just' tonsillitis - oh joy. So to cut short a long story I have felt poorly all day, I even struggled to smoke which means I'm proper poorly. All I wanted was. Cuddle and bless my wonderful husband who after a gig after his full time job drove all the way over here just to provide said hug.

My blackberry has gone a bit odd, don't know if my dropping it so many times has finally done some damage but it has started to re-send me emails from 2009.... Now this in itself is odd BUT today it played its trump card by changing its ring tone and blasting out 'time to say goodbye' by Sarah Brightman and Andrea Bocelli.... Well I am on a psychiatric ward with suicidal depression so you can imagine the alarm bells which accompanied it.... Like I say my life could well be a sitcom!

So with penicillin and hugs I should be on the mend. Speak soon peeps (when my voice doesn't sound like a pre-pubescent boy on helium)


X

No comments:

Post a Comment