I started this blog whilst in a psychiatric hospital being treated for depression I found writing about my experiences therapeutic; here I share them with you. My blog continues after my discharge & follows me deciding to change my life and use my experiences to to help change other people's lives. I have started training to become a qualified mental health nurse. Maybe some good can come of my fight, I will always fight,fight for life because I CHOOSE LIFE. Thank you for reading.
Thursday, 23 December 2010
Pro Re Nata
PRN medication; literal translation from the Latin Pro Re Nata which means 'only the thing is needed' I never ask for this lightly, I always try lavender oil and music to calm me in the first instance. I probably smell like an old lady most days! If anyone bothered getting to know me they would realise this. Well I won't request it again that's for sure. I piss myself off though as my arms are in a right mess again with nervous scratching. I have successfully managed to give up most of my coping strategies over the years. I do recognise that this is a positive thing really but I often wonder if this is why my mood now drops even lower these days?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment