Thursday, 10 February 2011

A letter to God

Dear God

Why do you mock me so? Why do you insist I wake each morning?  I put off getting dressed each morning, partly as the energy consumption for this task is too great and partly as I live in hope that I haven't really woken; that I have passed over in the night.

Just spoken to hubby who is on his way so I guess I need to dress; I must be alive. Why God?  Why?

Take me. Let some poorly child who is desperate to live remain  in my place.  I can not  carry on like this I need to end my torment.  For what reason do you make me suffer?  Am I that evil?

I thought hubby and daughter would fall apart without me but they seem to be coping well.  I am surplus.

On a positive note I must seem ok as I don't think my observations are 15 mins any more - If only I had the energy and motivation to use that time constructively.

Maybe better to hold on anyway, I couldn't expect any pall bearers to carry me this heavy.  I was reminded yesterday why I always shower rather than bathe.  'Have a bath, it'll be relaxing' I lay there looking down at the repulsive monstrosity that is my body.  It was not relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment