It has been a week since I have last written, a week in my own self inflicted hell. Please save me from myself. The ward is so busy that I feel like a bother. No ward staff have made me feel like that and I understand the nature of an acute admission ward is exactly this reality but my own insecurities are real in my own mind.
I try not to ask for anything as I know most people are more unwell than me. The one time I did ask for help, for my throat I was mocked and sent back to bed. That will teach me to keep my counsel in future. He was bank staff but that is no excuse in the grand scheme of things. I should have just left my airway to close and died peacefully of natural causes. Nurse P is a prize twat anyway but even he excelled himself on this occasion.
Nurse P has already admitted that he wants to be a school drama teacher not a psych nurse anymore; he would do well to remember however that we are ADULTS who are unwell not 12 year old actors!
No comments:
Post a Comment